7.15.2009

Wednesday Roca Rollers Ride


I headed out after work today after several days of excuses not to ride. Other than scoping out a bit of the triathlon course, I didn't have a route in mind. I hopped on Hwy 2, and thought about heading to Syracuse, thanks to a little BRAN-induced nostalgia. I got fed up with the traffic on the highway, though, and wouldn't have had any Rumbletimers with whom to share an adult beverage. I turned at Bennet instead, and headed for the Roca Rollers.


This is my version of a 6 o'clock shadow.


Heading west on Roca Road. The exposure here doesn't show it, but the road stretches straight into the distance for miles and miles, rolling over the Bohemian Alps. All in all, including waiting at lights in town, I rode 40 miles in 2 hours and 15 minutes.

No comments: