4.05.2006

Free Until They Cut Me Down


Guy I really miss: →
Today's predicted high: 74
Videos I've produced for the campaign so far: 2 (view them here)
Standard deduction for a married couple filing jointly: $10,000
I've rented a downtown parking spot now; after much nail-biting and agonizing, I decided to pay for it instead of making Ande drive me or pretending I'd ride my bike and also wear skirts.
Yesterday, I managed to work on the Derby video, an NSAS DVD for broadcast, and campaign materials all at the same time. Pretty incredible. And I found out that Prairie Hill's Earth Day grant from the EPA came through, so I'll be making a video for them as well. I sort of can't believe the turn-around that's happened with my professional self in the last few weeks. All of a sudden, I go from destitute, borrowing money, and squandering creatively to working full-time and moonlighting.
Carrie is going with me next week as a photographer for the campaign's first statewide swing. Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, Lexington, North Platte and potentially Alliance.

No comments: