Lincoln now has a craigslist. Gasp! Are we getting there?
Bulleted list of trip highlights:
* Apple, Blue Cheese, Artichoke, and Garlic Pizza from the Big Tomato in Des Moines
* Hours of Kill, Fuck, or Marry
* John trying to prove he's a nice enough guy to be Marika/Elisabeth's "Marry" choice
* THE BRACKET GAME
* David picking "drunk" over "mother"
* John's imitation of Dot missing us
* Breakfast in Toledo, particularly plugging the jukebox
* Birch water and John's wild raspberries in Central Pennsylvania
* Being picked up and spun around by both Taylor and Mike while Cordey urinated in the street
* Breakfast at Brickway
* Standing on Thayer Street for at least an hour, just talking
* Big meal at Apsara for 8 people, only $45
* THE BRACKET GAME
* "Christopher Walken" versus "Wisdom"
* BreAnne's mojitos
* Bagel Gourmet on the MCM Green
* True Providence BBQ
* Lightbulb jokes
* Amtrak along the shoreline
* NYC barcrawl 'til 4 AM
* Watching the World Cup finals in Mark Montalto's crazy Upper East Side housesitting flat
* Hours queued up for Upright Citizens Brigade tickets
* Random people from Brown also in line
* Seeing Horatio Sanz and the rest of the UCB crew up close, for free
* Brooklyn Lager
* J-Vass's handlebar moustache
* Gianna's veggie Philly cheese-steak
* Pumpkin surprise visit
* TV Carnage over and over
* Philly dive bar, where you just order "lager"
* The "threesome"
* "Different Places!"
* The Gayborhood
* The beautiful horseshoe curve in the Alleghenys
* Wandering around Pittsburgh with all our luggage
* Finally sleeping on the train to Chicago
* Track 11
* Cold, delicious beer right away at Fran's
* The view from Ken's office, Chicago Loop
* The original Marshall Field's
* Chicago Style architecture, up close
* Sunset in Iowa
* Pulling into Lincoln in a new way for the first time
* My parents at 2 in the morning
* Seeing Dot again