5.29.2006

Your Next Dance Party



Yesterday at the Goodwill, among other things I procured the soundtrack to my next party. Or yours, if you're lucky. The cassette tape is entitled D.j. Mix vol. 2 '97, a mega-mix courtesy of MC Mario.


Side 1

DJ Mix '97 Vol. 2 Theme
Freak Nasty - Da Dip
Angelina - I Don't Need Your Love
Amber - This Is Your Night
Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up!
Althea McQueen - Heartbroken
Boris D'Lugosch - Keep Pushin'
The Original - I Luv U Baby
Pump House Gang - Bang Bump


Side 2

Joi Cardwell - Soul To Bare
Outhere Brothers - La La La Hey Hey
RuPaul - Snapshot
La Bouche - Be My Lover
2 Live Crew - Do The Damn Thing
Lina Santiago - Feels So Good (Show Me Your Love)
Maxi Priest - That Girl
Camp Lo - Luchini aka (This Is It)
SWV - It's All About You


So, who wants to dance?

No comments: